Due to a sudden increase of spambots trying to take over this wiki, user registrations are disabled until we can throw them off properly. Join IRC if you need an account. --GM
With Ace of Spades being taken over by Jagex and them dropping support for Ace of Spades classic and instead creating and selling Ace of Spades 1.0, a large part of the community has broken away and aims to keep the game they love going strong. The main community forum is Build and Shoot.
In this effort, people are creating their own, open-source versions of the game, listed below. If there is a project missing, and is active, add it to this page.
If you are interested in contributing to this wiki, feel free to do so.
- Ace of Spades Protocol - An attempt at fully documenting the Ace of Spades 0.75 network protocol
- Misc Utils - Online utils for Ace of Spades, such as aos:// address <=> IP converter
- KVX File Format Specification - A mirror of the readme for Slab6 which contains the .kvx file format, the format that the AoS model format is based on
- VXL File Format Specification - A description of the .vxl file format, the format used for AoS maps
- ENet - The networking library used by Ace of Spades
- Playercount data - Data log of 0.x and 1.0 player count
- Playercount graph - A line graph of the above data.